"Let nothing human be alien to me"- Terence

Monday, November 22, 2010

OK, I missed something

Page 13 of Inspire has a huge picture of President Salih scratching his head.  The caption above reads "What Should Ali Abdullah Salih Do About His Failed State?"  Then, underneath the picture, it says, "Yeah, Keep Scratching Your Head".   This is awesome enough, until the bottom, in very small font, which says "This ad brought to you by A Cold Diss."  This, reader, is enough to keep me happy for the rest of the week.  I can't begin to tell you how deliriously excited I was to see that.  A cold diss, indeed.  This is appealing straight to the potential American recruit who isn't sure where the Quran stands on saying "aw snap!" because it is no longer 1997.  Rest assured- a cold diss earns the disser even more virgins.

No comments:

Post a Comment