"Let nothing human be alien to me"- Terence

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Apology

In the post two below, I sort of half-jokingly linked to Sarah Palin's Twitter feed.  I apologize to anyone who got sucked into a quagmire of paranoia and self-righteous anger.   Such as this.

Left: how can u "take on" the Tea Party? It's a MOVEMENT...of the people; u "taking on the people"? Did u really not know it's not 1 party? via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

With all the talk from the Left re: who funds Tea Party Americans, one might point out the Left's "tea party" is Acorn, funded by Fed Govt via Twitter for BlackBerry® 
These two posts contain 15000 examples of contradiction, ignorance, conspiracy-addled twaddle, and logical impossibilities.  Can you name 7?  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was going to harass you for sending me to Palin's page, and making me waste most of the afternoon washing my computer out with bleach. But now that you've apologized, I guess you've seen the error of your ways. Apology accepted.

    ReplyDelete